Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shimelle's Scrappy Weekend, part 14

Shimelle's online Scrappy Weekend is coming to a close and today I am concentrating on finishing some of the challenges. I am proud that I have already done quite a few. Overall it was a lot of fun and the challenges helped me think in a different way and I got some great pages out of the process.
For Challenge 14, We were to divide our page into four distinct sections Jen has a video up on the page if you want to take a look. I thought about taking her class at Two Peas. The class combines scrapbooking and stamping. I would like to use my stamps more in my layouts.. Her class is one of the prizes, so I am going to wait and see if I win before signing up. I am really enjoying these internet classes that don't have an ending time. It works great for me.
Here is my scrap page:


I went with a variety of patterned papers. Just to see what would happen. It actually turned out nice. I think the colors orange and blue tied everything together. (:

No comments: