Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scrappy Sunday with Shimelle part 2

This weekend I am following Shimelle's scrap challenges. Challenge Two consists of using 3 more collections on your page. So here is my take on the challenge with a listing of the collections. Some of this stuff is older, so I can't really link to those products. I will link to the newer stuff.


Again, I am thinking about the journaling and what story I want to tell with this picture. I think this was taken in Kat's apartment many year's ago. We may still have been in college?!

Collections
American Crafts: Thickers: Heart
Die Cuts with a View (DCWV): Taj Mahal Stack
My Mind's Eye: Miss Caroline: Howdy Doody
The washi tapes I got from Freckled Fawn
My Mind's Eye: Breeze "Everywhere" label stickers
Stampin' Up!: Designer Series Paper (DSP): Welcome Neighbor
American Crafts: Dear Lizzy: Frolic stickers

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Nice page! thanks for sharing your work!

Sara said...

I love how you mixed the collections. :) I love that washi tape!