Pages

Monday, November 21, 2005

Well, I went to the doctor today and it turns out I might also have a fracture in my knee. So I need a bone scan to figure that out to see if it suddenly happened or is it just indicative of my JRA. If I do have a fracture then I will need a stronger cast, physical therapy, and a super long time on crutches. Fixing the fracture could heal the tear, possibly. Depending if it is a fracture or what is up with the fracture then I may or may not have to get the surgery They did not have a copy of the MRI so they are working on getting that. None of this will even get going until after Thanksgiving. Of course I need permission from my Primary Care Physician to get the bone scan. The orthopedist will have to send the notation to them, which he has someone type up because he talks into tape recorders. None of this will happen before Thanksgiving since they close early.

No comments: