Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2005


Here is a picture of Sam & me. Right now I am at Mom & Dad's and we are ordering wedding pictures. Mom and Dad are deciding on their final selections. Mom and Dad were going to go to the symphony tonight, but now they have decided to go out to eat with Sam and I and go see a movie. We are thinking about going to see Lord of War.

Earlier today Sam and I went to test drive a Mini Cooper. It basically completely rocked! The lady was so nice and no one pulled the high pressure sales techniques you sometimes see. In fact, it was a completely pleasant car buying experience. I was surprised. Well, Sam filled out all the paperwork and his Mini should be here by Nov. So he is pretty excited about that.

Here are the wedding photos for folks that are interested.

www.photos-online.biz

Click on My Photos
Password is tartan

No comments: