Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Scrap page dump

So I have been doing scrapping, but not uploading. That is about to change. View the pretties below:

This is a picture that I took at Madeline's birthday party. She and her mama have since moved. Little Madeline is growing up fast. Little ones can't be young forever. Tear. 

 This is Kat and Marty on their wedding day dancing the day away. I like the look on Marty's face in this picture. He is totally in LOOOOVE. (;

This is Sam and I at the drawing booth at Chuck E Cheese. Several of our friends with children choose Chuck Cheese as the birthday party spot, so we get to go quite often.

The is Neal and Malaney on their wedding day. I love the balcony picture and you can even see their photographer in the background.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Great pages! I have not scrapped in a while, but I have a craft desk again and am taking an online class @Big Picture Classes. :)