1) Sunshine. I am fair skinned, but love the warmth of the sun. Sunscreen is a must accessory.
2) Swimming. I love being in the water and I love to swim. (I use to be on a swim team)
3) Bar-B-Ques. Love the smell of mesquite bar-b-que and the fun and friends that come with it.
4) Vacations. Our anniversary is in the summer, so we always take a trip in August. Also, as a kid we always took our family vacations in the summer.
5) Sundresses. I love it when all the new sundress styles come out. I love the loose free kinda dresses.
6) Walking barefoot just because you can. (In TX, you may want to be careful because sometimes it is too hot and you will burn your feet.)
7) Ice Cream. Really you can eat this anytime, but in summer it is much more refreshing.
8) Outdoor Festivals/Concerts. Yes, it is hot. However, the food, the fun and the music are worth it. Just bring sunscreen and a large hat!
9) Schliterbahn. This is a ginormous water park in New Braunfels that I love!
10) Tubing/Camping. Again camping can be hot, but that is why you spend your day sitting in a inner- tube floating down the river. Floating Ice chest is optional. Usually, in my world, tubing and camping go hand in hand. Although, they can be done separately.
Do you have a favorite part of summer? If so, please share!