Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Dec. Daily

I am going to try Ali Edward's Dec.Daily project
For my album I am using: Making Memories Mistole albulm.
The papers I added were from Stampin Up! Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls collection and DSP: Christmas Cocoa collection. I also used My Mind's Eye: Snowed In collection and Basic Grey's Fruitcake collection. I may add bits and scraps later on, but I wanted a base to start with.
The other concept I wanted to do with this albulm is to have all my photos be iphone photos. I wanted the pictures to have a on-the-go graniy feel to represent the on-the-go crazy of Dec. I am going for a snapshot travel albulm feel. That is why I am keeping the albulm small at 8X8 (that is my fave scrap size anyway.)
So here are are few pictures of the albulm before I put anything in it:


No comments: