Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Travels and Adventures

So mom and Dad are in Africa. They got there minus the bags. Mom is actually going to a conference and Dad is coming..well...because Mom's conference is in Africa. Need I say more? I always wanted to go to Africa. I will go one day. I don't know when, but one day.

Sam and I are once again looking for houses. We are waiting to see if they will accept our offer. So this could be our house:


http://homes.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=78249&ml=3&mnp=16&mxp=17&bd=4&bth=4&typ=1&sid=
11b74710d5b1491092c31e025ca40f4b&lid=1084133479&
lsn=3&srcnt=18#Photo


I know you should not fall in love with houses because this whole house buying business is fickle, as Sam and I have experienced first hand. I am emotional and I can't help it. I love this house! Ahhhh. so hopefully we can get it.

2 comments:

pamela said...

oh, shar, i hope you get it.

and i would love to go to africa one day too...maybe we can plan a trip together! :-)

Sharis said...

pam that would rock!