Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005


This cutie is Savannah. Misty's daughter. We went to the beach the first weekend in October to relax and hang out. It was me, Michelle M., Michelle L., Misty, and Savannah. We went to North Padre Island. It was fun. I took lots of pictures of Savannah and she is not even my kid, so I really don't know what that means. It probably just means my biological clock is ticking with a deafening loud tone.

I switched from Flickr to Shutterfly mainly because they will let you upload all the pictures in the world and then you just send them to whoever and people can buy them, too. Of course, you can blog and share on flicker and not so much on shutterfly. I guess I should be more discriminate with my flicker pictures because I just reached my limit for the month and I did not even upload all the pictures from the beach.

No comments: